+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISSP

Default June of 21 for CISA

Hi everyone,

I am going to take the CISA exam on june, what online question can i get from? Is this accurate enough?

Also, I am doing the Q&A database from ISACA and i have finished 4xx questions (total 1000), and i am not sure 1000 questions is enough for passing the Exam??
    The Review Manual i didn't read much, only 1 domain i read and read it when i got wrong on my question, i will look for the reason, but for All in One i read about 3 chapter

I hope i can get "PASS" with 500/750

What should i need to pay attention with at this moment?

Thanks all u guys
    Last edited by terra_l; 05-26-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Lots of security certifications, yet the more I learn, the further I have to go...
    the official Q&A db from ISACA is all you need to practice. exam questions are about the same in wording & difficulty.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, ITIL Foundation
    when i passed CISA i went through all questions at least twice. so there were around 2500 total questions attempted.
    i also read the book once and watched the cybrary videos.
    focus more on DB questions and you should be fine.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    Can someone tell me approximately how many questions do we need to answer correctly in order to pass the exam? I know it's not based on a percentage, but what would be a "safe" number?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISSP
    Thanks all you guys.
    Maybe i have to pay attention on the Question DB, as i have not much time on reading the Review Manual in full. (Only 24Days left)
    Meanwhile, have to go for work and only 3~4 hours left for studying everyday.
    I hope i can one time pass the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks