+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default CRISC CBT results

Hi

I have just completed my CRISC CBT exam. I got a message saying that I didn't pass the exam and an official email with result will be sent to my email within 10 days.

is there any chance that ISACA are following curve up/down method and my result will be changed in the official email?

Regards
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, CISM, SSCP, CEHv8, FITSP-A, CCSK, ITIL v3, Security+, Network+, A+
    Quote Originally Posted by mahd559 View Post
    Hi

I have just completed my CRISC CBT exam. I got a message saying that I didn't pass the exam and an official email with result will be sent to my email within 10 days.

is there any chance that ISACA are following curve up/down method and my result will be changed in the official email?

Regards
    Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind, can you tell me what was your score and what study materials did you use to study for the exam? Pertaining to your question, unfortunately I highly doubt your test result will change in the official email. Good luck on your next attempt. I have to admit, CRISC was quite difficult although I did pass on my first attempt (barely).

-SG
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Hi

I studied the official guide from ISACA and questions bank from actual tests and just certs. Exam was far away from question bank.

Regarding my score, CBT didnt show my result. It only said i didnt pass. Now I have to wait for 10 days to get the results

Today i have purchased CRISC question database, will try to go through it and schedule another exam im June slot
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, CISM, SSCP, CEHv8, FITSP-A, CCSK, ITIL v3, Security+, Network+, A+
    Quote Originally Posted by mahd559 View Post
    Hi

I studied the official guide from ISACA and questions bank from actual tests and just certs. Exam was far away from question bank.

Regarding my score, CBT didnt show my result. It only said i didnt pass. Now I have to wait for 10 days to get the results

Today i have purchased CRISC question database, will try to go through it and schedule another exam im June slot
    You will pass it next time, CRISC is more difficult in terms of it's vagueness in their questions unlike CISM. The following was what I've done to prep for the exam, hopefully this helps you to getting a favorable result on your next attempt.

Study material: Database questions from ISACA (this is the only study material I used)
    1) Went over all of the questions from all 4 domains
    2) Understand WHY you got the right answer and WHY you got the wrong answer (this is very important)
    3) Reviewed all of the questions until you get a "100%" on all 4 domains completed
    4) Google and read concepts/items that you don't know or understand that pops up in the online questions
    4) Took 2 practice exams just to see how I would do

-SG
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Will do that. Many thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member

Certifications
    CRISC, CISA, ISO 27001 LA, Splunk Power User 6.3
    I am sorry and good luck for your next attempt. Could you please tell us how you found the questions? i have my exam this late June and i am getting nervous. if you hadnt seen the pass/fail result on the screen after exam would you have thought that you had not passed the exam?

Your inputs might help me. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member
    Hi @Rehana44

Sorry for the late reply. Exam questions were not that difficult. I guess I was over confidence and I didn't study well for the exam.
    At the end of the exam you will get a window stating if you passed or not.

Anyway, my next attempt is on 31/8. Hope I will make it this time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member
    Failed the test again!

I was pretty sure of the answers this time, was getting 95% in Q&A database practice test

Not sure what went wrong. Any additional materials I can refer to for my third attempt?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member
    Sorry to hear that you couldn't meet the passing Mark this time. do you have the official result? what was your weakest domain? I think you should do more reading in that area.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    CEH / CISSP / CRISC
    100% use the CBT, I did 45mins a day (mon-fri) - Do 30 Questions a time...Get a month or so under your belt...Then start ramping up.

Remember to use the Variabe question bank, after 2 months of self testing, I started to do whole banks on "Problem questions"....As these are the ones where you consistently loss marks.

Also, read all the answers when you reveal the correct one, each question offers the correct answer but also why the others are wrong. This QUADRUPLES your knowledge with every question!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks