+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+ Network+ Security+ CCNA-R&S CISSP CISM CISA CRISC
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoCal19 View Post
    Can only speak for myself, but the CRISC was my lowest score (504) and it felt the hardest while I was taking it (it felt the easiest while preparing for it thought). The CISM was in the middle, felt easy prepping and pretty easy during the exam (604). The CISA felt the hardest preparing for it, but the exam experience felt the easiest (654).
    thanks for the input
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member
    JoJoCal19 - are you a student of full time employed? IT? Did you proof the needed on the job experience so you can be accredited or are you just writing the certs to validate your knowledge?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Span View Post
    JoJoCal19 - are you a student of full time employed? IT? Did you proof the needed on the job experience so you can be accredited or are you just writing the certs to validate your knowledge?
    I have over a decade of InfoSec experience in multiple domains and am currently a Sr Manager in Information Security Risk Management handling all of the stuff the ISACA certs cover. So I've more than met all of the requirements of the ISACA certs. That's also why the exams seemed easy for the most part. And yes, I am currently a student as well.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - University of Florida, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning Python
    Next Up:​ None
    Reading:​ Python Crash Course
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    10 certs and counting. You're a machine!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Jojo - Congrats my friend! Do you have any suggestions on the CRISC exam? I am taking it in November of this year. My plan is to read the book & go through the questions but i saw on your post that the exam was far more difficult than you had expected. Is there anything you would do differently to prepare (even though you passed)? Is there any other content you may consider going through that you did not do the 1st time around...? Any other suggestions are welcomed

Thank you and a HUGE CONGRATS to you again.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, Sec+
    Congrats! Completed CRISC as well last weekend and agree with your assessment. Can't imagine what my actual score was, got another 5 business days until ISACA tells me.

I think CISA/CRISC is a good combo for me for now.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks