+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CISA failled

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default CISA failled

boy does this feel like a slap to the face will feel harder once i know the actual score

i'll admit i dont feel like i put in enough effort to warrant me a passing grade, but the questions felt like pure trickery even in comparison to the Questions database.
    i am retaking my test next session and i'd love to have some feedback on approaching it for the second time
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    Hi Supra969,

Did you only use the database? What other resources did you use? Hard to provide feedback without knowing more details about what you tried.

Better luck next time!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, CASP
    Don't be disheartened and take it as a learning experience. I also failed in my first go at it (got a score of 446 ), but made sure that I had a lot of practice before I tried for it again.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jokkon View Post
    Hi Supra969,

Did you only use the database? What other resources did you use? Hard to provide feedback without knowing more details about what you tried.

Better luck next time!
    i went throught the review manual, CBT nuggets and the data base
    Quote Originally Posted by Info_Sec_Wannabe View Post
    Don't be disheartened and take it as a learning experience. I also failed in my first go at it (got a score of 446 ), but made sure that I had a lot of practice before I tried for it again.
    i feel you well my score are out its a 436 but i guess ill have to put in some extra effort this time.
    and thanks for the motivation
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks