+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    PMP, CISA(June 2012), SAP Certified
    I still not yet received any notification from ISACA. I had sent a follow-up email on Thurs, but still no reply. I only received an email right after I pressed the button of sending mail from Dept:Certification. Let's see.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    @jenny- if you live in the US, you may want to give them a phone call if you don't hear back by the end of the week. It seems like you should have at least received confirmation that your application was received already.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    C|EH v7, CISA, Sec+, MCTS, CISSP
    I got my CISA cert approval about 3 weeks after sending in the app. I would call ISACA to see if there is an issue. I called and they said they were missing a page from my faxed app.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, ITILV3, Six-Sigma YB.
    Got the formal approval from ISACA. In total about 5 weeks after sending the application.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    I found the application status is "approved" yesterday. I tried to go to check the status again, but the website has been revamped that I can't check the application status anymore starting from today. Do you guys know how many days to get certified after "approved"? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member
    Hi Jenny - sounds like you are close - I don't actually remember ever seeing a status called "approved". But you should receive an email when you are fully certified. Congratulations in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    I thought it has been "approved". However, the status changed back to "application submitted" after the website revamped. However, the status has been with "under review" for 3 days.

I really not sure where I am now, after the ISACA website revamped. Seems all things reset.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member

Certifications
    Finally, I received the mail from ISACA yesterday that my application has been approved and officially certified. The following are my application timeline:

Exam: June 9, 2012
    Received exam result: Aug 1, 2012
    Submitted application: Aug 28, 2012
    Call ISACA to follow up as no email received to confirm application received: Sept 11, 2012
    Status updated to complete, under review: Sept 14, 2012
    Status updated to approved: Sept 17, 2012
    Status reset to application submitted due to website revamped: Sept 20, 2012
    Email received application approved and officially certified: 24 Sept 2012
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member
    Hi All,

How to check Application Status online????
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member

Certifications
    After you logon to ISACA website, there is a section in the middle of the page "certification status". You should be able to find where you are.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member

Red face Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jennyclsa2012 View Post
    After you logon to ISACA website, there is a section in the middle of the page "certification status". You should be able to find where you are.
    Thanks Dear! Actually i was going to mycertifications while not concentrating on main page
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks