+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CISA / CISM

1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISSP

Default CISA / CISM

Hi,

Can anyone share the list of best books available and/or prepration strategy from to take CISA , CISM certification tests.

Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A couple.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, MCSA(SECURITY), MCITP, MCTS, SEC+, CISA(2006), ITILv3 Foundation, WIP(RHCE,CHFI & CISM)

Default CISA/CISM NOT POPULAR

To me it seems the exam for the CISA and CISM is not popupar as one of the security certification on this site. I wrote the last CISA exam and failed with 68% out of 75% point for a pass. This my observation is borne of the fact that this site had been of great help to me in most of my other past exams
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A couple.
    princess4peace,

I am sorry that you did not get much help in this area. I have not seen any users on this forum with these certification. I actually only know one person personally that has the CISA certification....and I have not talked to them for a year. I am sure as more people come to this site or one of the current members take this exam, we will be able to help more.

I was actually looking at these before I was instructed by my company to take the CCIE R/S lab by the end of the year. So, when I am done with it....maybe I can help more.

Until then.....there are enough certifications here to keep you busy for a while.

Kenny
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, MCSA(SECURITY), MCITP, MCTS, SEC+, CISA(2006), ITILv3 Foundation, WIP(RHCE,CHFI & CISM)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten9t6
    princess4peace,

I am sorry that you did not get much help in this area. I have not seen any users on this forum with these certification. I actually only know one person personally that has the CISA certification....and I have not talked to them for a year. I am sure as more people come to this site or one of the current members take this exam, we will be able to help more.

I was actually looking at these before I was instructed by my company to take the CCIE R/S lab by the end of the year. So, when I am done with it....maybe I can help more.

Until then.....there are enough certifications here to keep you busy for a while.

Kenny
    Thanks for your encouragement. I also think with time this site will introduce more certifications like CISA and Oracle
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks