+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    CISSP-ISSEP, CAP, CEH, CNDA, Security+, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, ITILv3 Foundation, M.S. Cybersecurity
    Good luck if you decide to pursue it!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP-ISSEP, CRISC, MCSA
    Congrats on passing this! I got 687 after studying for 3 months and attending the ISC2 class. What hurt me the most was not memorizing all the IA Regs you have listed. Some questions I'm positive I would've passed had I known all IA Regs by number and title. I'm taking it again in a couple weeks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dou2ble View Post
    Congrats on passing this! I got 687 after studying for 3 months and attending the ISC2 class. What hurt me the most was not memorizing all the IA Regs you have listed. Some questions I'm positive I would've passed had I known all IA Regs by number and title. I'm taking it again in a couple weeks.
    im going to give exam in two weeks. I have read worth 8000 pages of CIB ref and CBK. I'm not sure I understand what you meant by IA regs pls elaborate.

good luck for retake.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    M.A., M.S., CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+, MCSE, A+, NET+, Project+, CIW
    I am so happy to have read your analysis of this test. I will take a 'chill pill' and allow myself some time before I jump on this one then. Even though I have experience in this domain, it's not like I was taking notes along the way. I did not know exactly how far along in IA / IS career path that I was going to eventually traverse. I am learning and gaining a lot through my networking and collaboration via this site.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    CCSP,CISSP,CISM,CISA,CEH
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks