+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CISSP Passed!

1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+,Sec+,eJPT,GCIH

Default CISSP Passed!

I managed to pass the CISSP at the first attempt last week, it was somewhat a surprise as I wasn't feeling too confident going into the exam.

I found the time management aspect made me really anxious all the way through the exam. I was expecting to have to answer around 150 questions, so wanted to aim to get to 100 within about 2 hours. Felt like I was rushing quite a bit, then I was shocked the exam finished on question 100. I thought that must be a good sign, it was such a relief to see the print out saying I had passed!

The first 5-10 questions seemed pretty straightforward and I started the exam feeling nice and relaxed, then it just seemed to become very tricky! I didn't feel overly confident about a lot of answers after that.

I used both Conrad books as my main study material, watched the Cybrary videos once, and used the Sybex book to a small extent to look up some topics I got wrong on practice tests. I used the cccure and official tests app as well for practice questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Member

Certifications
    MTA 98-349,365 and 366, MCSA, Security+
    Congrats on the pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CISA, CISM, CISSP (Waiting on conferral), Security+, TOGAF 9, COBIT5 Foundation
    Great news! Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Ph.D Candidate, CISSP, CASP, Cloud+, Security+, Project+, Network+, Mobility+, CSCP, CCAP, CCENT, CCNA-Security
    Congratulations!!! Well done!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks