I am a new member in this great forum. I am planning to be CISSP certified (within 2-4 months from now) and I have some questions and need some tips/advices.
-I am studying from Shon Harris AIO fifth edition, should I get the 6th edition or 5th is okay ?
- Is shon Harris book enough to pass the exam ? (plus giving some trial exams while preparing)
- Do you recommend me alternative book for CISSP ?
- How many time I can write the exam ?
- What do you think about Shon Harris 2007 CISSP videos ?
- Any other tips/advices from you ?
- I should get official letter (signed and stamped) from the companies I worked for saying that I have experience in xyz before writing the exam, correct ?
Last word, I would like to inform you that I was security+ certified few years back and security is a major part of my daily work. I am PMP, ccna security certified.