+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISA, ITIL-F, COBIT 5-F, CSX-F, CRISC (pending, exam passed)
    Is PassionITGroup ITIL Foundation exam voucher legit?

Edited 01.04.2018.: Just to answer my own question. I have purchased ITIL Foundation Exam, and received valid voucher code for PeopleCert. Scheduled the exam with no problems. Saved around 80€ compared to PeopleCert price. (~199€ compared to 279€)
    Last edited by dusan985; 01-04-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Member
    Wow so ridiculous. ITIL changed test provider to PeopleCert as of Jan 2018 and ITIL Foundations exam with them is $383.90 USD.

PassionITGroup ITIL Foundation voucher is $255 USD
    https://www.passionitgroup.com/categ...?orderby=price

That is a huge difference. I hope they're not selling the EXIN vouchers still which would be useless.

Does anyone know any other places to purchase vouchers or take the exam at a discounted price?
    Last edited by zackmax; 01-06-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    ITIL v3, Project+, Security+
    Confirming dusan985's experience - I went to PassionITGroup and purchased the exam voucher for $255.00. Got the voucher code a couple of hours later - and I was able to redeem the code at PeopleCert (and schedule my exam) with no problems. The detail page for the item at PassionIT shows Peoplecert as the vendor giving the exam, while the older summary page still shows EXIN.

I haven't found a better deal for the exam since things changed on 1-1-2018 - so, I would jump on this if you're looking to save some cash.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aharrell View Post
    Confirming dusan985's experience - I went to PassionITGroup and purchased the exam voucher for $255.00. Got the voucher code a couple of hours later - and I was able to redeem the code at PeopleCert (and schedule my exam) with no problems. The detail page for the item at PassionIT shows Peoplecert as the vendor giving the exam, while the older summary page still shows EXIN.

I haven't found a better deal for the exam since things changed on 1-1-2018 - so, I would jump on this if you're looking to save some cash.

Thanks I did the same.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Can i take the exam in my native language with Passion IT voucher??
    i want to buy!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xicao View Post
    Can i take the exam in my native language with Passion IT voucher??
    i want to buy!
    The vouchers are good for online peoplecert exams. If preoplecert offers the exam in your language, you can use the redeem the voucher and select your language.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    Thanks for the information. Am planning to purchase the PassionIT voucher for ITIL Foundation exam...How long does the voucher is valid?
    Do you recommend online exam or center based?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member Registered Member
    I just purchased the ITIL voucher from passionitgroup.com. The regular fee is US$350 and I bought the voucher for US$255. I registered with PeopleCert for the exam this morning using that voucher so everything is good.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    Does anybody knows if this voucher from passionitgroup.com for 255USD works on PeopleCert for countries with exam prices in EUR?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member
    The PassionIT Group vouchers are for PeopleCert take anywhere online exams.

In my job, I work with people all over the world (Australia, France, UK, UAE, Ireland, Nigeria, Canada, El Salvador, Spain, Brazil, Ecuador, and more). I have shared PassionIT's website with coworkers in all of these countries and they have successfully purchased and used the PeopleCert vouchers sold by PassionIT to take their ITIL exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    ITIL Expert, PMP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, TOGAF, COBIT, SIX SIGMA, VeriSM, SIAM, SCRUM MASTER, PRODUCT OWNER, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 21500
    Hello,

We have PEOPLECERT & EXIN Exam Voucher at discounted price.

Please reply to me with country where exam is to be taken and I shall confirm you exam price and supply exam voucher.

Regards,
    WiseLearner
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Junior Member Registered Member
    I wise learner still available for ITIL CSI in Canada ?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

14. Junior Member Registered Member

Default ITIL Foundation certification test Voucher

I am planning to appear for ITIL Foundation certification test. Is that true that this site is providing voucher in $255.00 for the ITIL Foundation certification test. Does people cert recognize voucher purchased from here in $255.00.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

15. Junior Member Registered Member
    I am planning to appear for ITIL Foundation certification test. Is it true that PassionITGroup ITIL Foundation voucher is $255 USD. Does people cert recognize voucher purchased from PassionITGroup in $255.00.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Hi, I am in Australia, could you please confirm the voucher price (Sydney- Australia?

[QUOTE=WiseLearner;1143033]Hello,

We have PEOPLECERT & EXIN Exam Voucher at discounted price.

Please reply to me with country where exam is to be taken and I shall confirm you exam price and supply exam voucher.

Regards,
    WiseLearner[/Hi, I am in Australia, could you please confirm the voucher price (Sydney- Australia?]
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks