+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Cool ITIL online exam - PeopleCert

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to take my ITIL exam on November.
    Would like to ask anyone of you took online exam via PeopleCert?

Take a online proctored exam, whenever you want, at home, at work, or almost anywhere you have internet access in. All you need is a computer with a webcam and we do the rest.

Do we need an external webcam? What happens if you get disconnection issue?

Cheers
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member Claire Agutter's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL V2 Manager, ITIL Expert, Business Analysis, OBASHI, ISO20000 Foundation, COBIT 5 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, DevOps FDN
    Hi rasli79

You can use an integrated webcam if you have one on your laptop - Peoplecert do offer an online test if you want to see if your system works. If you get disconnection issues, the exam session freezes your progress and the proctor will try to contact you by phone to get the session reconnected. If it's not possible (for example a major internet issue) then the session will have to be rescheduled to another date.

I've done a couple of PC exams online and it's quite relaxing doing it at home.

Good luck!

Claire
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    -->
    I used a laptop with an integrated webcam. If I recall, the proctor asked me to pick up the laptop and pan the camera around the room.
    A+ || Network+ || Security+ || Project+ || Healthcare IT Technician || ITIL Foundation v3 || CEH || CHFI
    M.S. Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, WGU
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Agutter View Post
    Hi rasli79

You can use an integrated webcam if you have one on your laptop - Peoplecert do offer an online test if you want to see if your system works. If you get disconnection issues, the exam session freezes your progress and the proctor will try to contact you by phone to get the session reconnected. If it's not possible (for example a major internet issue) then the session will have to be rescheduled to another date.

I've done a couple of PC exams online and it's quite relaxing doing it at home.

Good luck!

Claire
    Awesome. Thank you and will take the opportunity other than have to travel exam center for almost 2 hours drive.

Thanks again!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgeoffriau View Post
    I used a laptop with an integrated webcam. If I recall, the proctor asked me to pick up the laptop and pan the camera around the room.
    Thank you for the information
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    it was good experienced with PeopleCert for me. just passed exam last night 77%. good luck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks