+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    PMI-CAPM, PRINCE2, ITIL-OSA

Default ITIL Certification Intermediate Advise (?)

Hello All

I passed the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Exam and I would like to continue with the Service Lifecycle modules. I am currently studying for the Service Strategy.

1) I am using the SS Sample Tests from my ATO, please can you recommend where I could obtain additional SS Sample Tests?
    2) What would you recommend after the Service Strategy and why?

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Best regards
    JOA from London/UK
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member Claire Agutter's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL V2 Manager, ITIL Expert, Business Analysis, OBASHI, ISO20000 Foundation, COBIT 5 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, DevOps FDN
    Hi JOA,

Congratulations on passing OSA! There aren't any extra sample exams for SS, but your ATO should be able to give you extra capability papers - they don't cover quite the same material but are useful for practice. Try PPO and SOA. Neither are a 100% match, but they'll be useful.

For your next course, I would recommend you select something that will support you in the career path you wish to follow. If that's not clear yet, then learning about management of change is always useful so RCV or ST, and CSI also teaches some very valuable concepts.

Kind regards

Claire
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    PMI-CAPM, PRINCE2, ITIL-OSA
    Hi Claire

Thank you very much for your support and advise, very much appreciated. I work as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, I lead many projects which involves a lot of change management and introducing new technologies into the environment. I will pursue the Service Transition. If I am not mistaken the ITIL Capability is more technical and the ITIL Lifecycle is managerial.

I really appreciate this forum and thanks again for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Kind regards
    JOA/London
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member Claire Agutter's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL V2 Manager, ITIL Expert, Business Analysis, OBASHI, ISO20000 Foundation, COBIT 5 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, DevOps FDN
    Hi JOA you're quite right, the lifecycle stream is for those who will implement or manage processes, and the capabilities more for those working with them day to day. Enjoy the training! Claire
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks