+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello Claire,

I would like to know about the job opportunities over ITIL certifications, one having certified with ITIL foundation is eligible enough to get into the organisation or any other skills required alongside.

Regards
    Basavaraj
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Since I belong to the Non IT field I am little confused about this and I feel that this is an process of applying thoughts as per the industries service requirements on situation based.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member Claire Agutter's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL V2 Manager, ITIL Expert, Business Analysis, OBASHI, ISO20000 Foundation, COBIT 5 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner, DevOps FDN
    Hi Basavaraj, ITIL Foundation can be a great entry level IT certification. If you're looking to move into IT from outside the field, having the certification might get you short-listed for interview, and it would also show potential employers that you're serious about making a move into IT. Many entry level IT jobs are in support (helpdesk) type roles. A good tip is to look at job listing forums for your area and see what kind of certifications employers are looking for. Good luck, Claire
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi Claire,

Thank you for the information, currently I am working as a database administrator which is of handling incidents and database migration with the tool called Team-center . so I thought of enhancing my profile by getting into IT service management, hence I took the decision to move to IT. would you have any words on this

Regards
    Basavaraj
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi, I checked *********** Sites and there are many ITIL Foundation papers. Anyone knows which one to Choose. I have registered for ITIL Foundation.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks