+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Remote Jobs?

1. Senior Member
    Love that we see eye to eye on this.

I've been in this role on paper now for 4 months, once I hit the 1 year to 18 months on paper mark I am looking for remote internal positions, even lateral in a field of no interest or external. That's the plans and they AIN'T changing.

Truth be told, the only thing that would motivate me to ever get another certification would be a remote role that required it, i would absolutely get it done. Then and only then would I ever get another cert. That is saying a lot!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, PMP, CCNA R&S/Sec, VCP5/6-DCV, MCSE CP&I, ITIL Foundation, A+, N+, S+
    My boss just told my team today that we are starting to do 2 days a week remote on Monday! Monday and Thursday from home for me. I'm in a pressure cooker type environment now so it will definitely take some of the steam off and improve work/life balance. My team is hidden in a room way in the back and we hardly leave our desk or interact with other departments in person so there is no reason we couldn't do it remote.
    Up next: CCNA Cyber Ops, CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MS: Information Security, CISSP, GCIH, CEH, CHFI, Linux+, Project+, VCA6-DCV
    Guess we can keep bumping it until it's stickied.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Sticky?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, SSCP, CCSK, VCP6-DCV, MCSEx4, CompTIA
    I have some remote spots open for people /w heavy cloud experience (i.e.: AWS and DevOps)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    Housing is getting ridiculous. Hoping to go remote this year to actually be able to afford a house.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks