+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Been a while since my last update, but had a week of little progress due to the Thanksgiving holidays.

C841 Task 1 passed about a week ago, and just received notification Task 2 was accepted. C841 completed.
    C840 Task 1 and Task 2 are done for the PA, so that just leaves the OA to take care and I can scratch that off my list...hoping to test this week sometime.

Remaining: 8 weeks

Thinking of taking C844 (Emerging Technologies in Cybersecurity) and C768 (Tech Comm), if everything goes smoothly this week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
    C840 OA passed, onto the next 2!

C768 - Technical Communications
    C844 - Emerging Technologies in Communications

Remaining: 7 weeks (Jan 31.)

Might be able to press this thing for 1 term...only the Capstone and C838 (CCSP) stand in my way after these 2.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Just got notification that both tasks for C844 passed this morning. Going to try and knock out Tech Comm before the end of this month while weaving in some study time for my CCSP. Hopefully I can sit for it mid Jan.

Capstone will get done at some point, depending on how Tech Comm goes.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    Wow that's an awesome pace! Are you currently working in the IT field or are you a full time student? Any specific position that you are looking forward to applying after completion?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameNoob View Post
    Wow that's an awesome pace! Are you currently working in the IT field or are you a full time student? Any specific position that you are looking forward to applying after completion?
    Thanks! Yes, I am currently working full time as a security analyst in a SOC.

Honestly I am just wanting to complete my degree as a personal goal of mine and something to check off on the resume.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Achieve excellence daily

Certifications
    CISSP
    Great job and thank you for sharing your progress.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Latest update: passed C768 - Technical Communications

That leaves me only 2 classes left:

Got my C838 (CCSP) scheduled for next month, and should have Capstone tasks 2 & 3 completed in the next week or two.

Remaining: 33 days
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Just received feedback that task 3 of my Capstone was accepted.

1 final class remaining and it is scheduled for the 27th, which will leave me 4 days left in my term to submit results if I pass.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Sorry for late update all! Went on vacation a couple days after my test, but glad to report I was able to pass the CCSP to finish out my degree.

Definitely one of the harder exams I have sat for, especially considering information out there regarding the test is pretty limited and the scope of what you need to know is pretty wide when it comes to cloud technology.

A grueling 6 months to complete 74 CUs, but glad that it is finally over. Good luck to all those starting their journey or are currently in progress, stay the course!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Registered Member
    Well done, and thanks for posting your journey!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CRISC, CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CASP, CEH, SEC+, NET+, A+, AWS CSAA, AWS CDA
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Junior Member Registered Member
    I'm just about to start C843, but there's not much information about it out there. Usually the WGU course page has some advice, course chatter, etc. But it's dead silent. Do you have any info that can help with the task? I was surprised that there weren't any templates or examples showing the format they were looking for like they had with other PA tasks. Especially since the evaluators can be extremely picky when it comes to formatting.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks