+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Resume Question

1. They are watching you NetworkNewb's Avatar

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+, CCENT, CCNA:Sec, CCSK, GCIH
    Quote Originally Posted by pirlo21 View Post
    You can talk all you want but that's about it, you can show your resume if you think it's a good one and share it with the people here.
    Thanks, but I have posted my resume on this forum a few times for critique already. Feel free to go digging on here if you wish to see it. I was just referring to the "Core Qualifications" (which I mentioned previously) and I highly doubt listing that much would be beneficial in 99.99% of cases and thought it was funny.

Not sure what you meant by "You can talk all you want but that's about it"... Well duh... I'm just sharing my opinion which is the purpose of this forum. So yes, that is what floats my boat. LIKE IT OR NOT.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. I drink and I know things Ertaz's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CSAE, CSAP, CASP, CSA+, GPEN, CCNA Cyber Ops, Security+, MCP
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    LFCS, GCIH, eJPT, CCNA, CAPM, Trifecta
    For The Linkedin Review, The Capitalization Really Is Inconsistent And Definitely Needs Review. For Example:

"Install Cat5/6 wire for Workstations, printers, and cameras"

What's so special about Workstations that it gets capitalized but not printers and not cameras? They should all be lowercase.

LinkedIn and resumes need to be perfect. When they aren't and you get an interview, you got lucky because the reviewer was either so desperate or lazy that it didn't matter to them and they settled for you.
    2018: CySA+ | PenTest+ | OSCP | CISA
    2019: CCNA Cyber Ops | CISSP
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks