+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default How to accept an interview offer via email?

Well, basically I've received an e-mail inviting me a to a job interview next week (including the time/date/location where the interview will take place) and they want me to write back if I'll be coming. I've searched online but I can't find a template on how to write back professionally. Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. Login/register to remove this advertisement.

Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    Thank them for the offer and tell them that you will be meeting them at time/date/location. That's generally acceptable enough. It also gives you a good opportunity to ask them some questions prior to the interview so that you'll be more prepared to blow them away.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. You Don't See Me

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP, MCSA:M:S 2003, MCSE:S 2003, C|EH, C|HFI, CCENT, CISSP
    I've usually responded back by telling them that I appreciate the offer and opportunity to meet with them and that I will be there, reiterating the date, time, and location. Like what was already suggested, I would then ask any questions that I may have depending on certain things. If they are having me bring personal I.D. stuff for filling out apps and stuff, I would ask some job questions. if they are just asking for an interview, I could save those questions for before or after the interview so you can show some interest with good questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    is it a genuine company.... u can know that from the email add... if its not a genuine one ask them a number u can get on touch with just in case u want to get in touch with them
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Thanks a lot guys.

It was from Bloomberg. They wanted me to come in to their recruiting event. From what I've read so far it won't be easy.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks