+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 199 First ... 99149189195196197198199
Results 4,951 to 4,954 of 4954
  1. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTR View Post
    How do they get a syllabus from a course offered 15+ years ago? I certainly can't produce it for them
    You will be amazed at what the school has. They were able to pull my syllabus from a Biology class in Summer 1996.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    That's great to hear! I never knew syllabi were something they archived.

Now I hope they don't have a dossier on that time I went to a frat party and...oh...never mind.
    Last edited by LarryTR; 11-14-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    I have now read this whole thread.
    Between the info I gained from this forum and the WGU subreddit, I think I know more about WGU than the enrollment counselors do (and maybe even some student mentors)

I was just wondering if WGU IT degrees and transcripts still only show "BS in IT" regardless of the IT concentration/track you choose?

Somewhere around the 2015 mark, I read a post that insinuated that beginning sometime in 2015, WGU degrees and transcripts now show the specific track/concentration a student chose, but it was not entirely clear if that is actually the case. A few have asked but no one ever answered the question.

I'm still not sure if I will be attending WGU, but if I do, I have read so much about the process and the experiences of others that it will make it a much smoother experience now that I know the ins and outs from those who actually have attended.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    Network+ Security+ Project+
    I recently graduated and the transcript says:
    Degree Program: Bachelor of Science
    IT - Software Emphasis

The Degree says:
    Bachelor of Science
    Information Technology - Software
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread