+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. "Too many routers"? Heh. darkerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    427

    Certifications
    CCIE R&S, CCIE Security, Some SAN's Stuff
    #1

    Default Helpdesk Analysts needed in WA State

    Got your attention? I noticed a trend here slowly emerging where people share job postings for their companies, either out of goodness of heart or in my case, finding good co-workers is a shiny star next to my name and a slight monetary bonus to purchase a brand new Cisco Lab!

    Anyways, the position is Remote and Desktop Tier 1 and 2 support, multiple ticketing systems for multiple clients (Hospitals, Research centers, etc).

    Either you are a password reset ninja for multiple platforms, you solve problems regarding Windows, Citrix, Office applications or Medical applications, solve email issues, or call around.

    Recommendation: An associates/technical degree and 1-3 years of experience.

    This is a position in Redmond, WA. I'm not guarantee'ing any interviews, only getting your name in the first priority pool (the IT staff, we interview you before HR does It's why we can't find many good technicians...) but the pay grade is 13-16 DOE an hour full time + Benefits.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS
  3. Neophyte lochmoigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    89

    Certifications
    CCENT
    #2
    Like the avatar I use something similar on FB

    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. Network Engineer CodeBlox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,337

    Certifications
    CCNA
    #3
    Again, if I were there in WA, I would jump at this opportunity! Seems there is more opportunity in some places than others.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  5. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by darkerz View Post
    Got your attention? I noticed a trend here slowly emerging where people share job postings for their companies, either out of goodness of heart or in my case, finding good co-workers is a shiny star next to my name and a slight monetary bonus to purchase a brand new Cisco Lab!

    Anyways, the position is Remote and Desktop Tier 1 and 2 support, multiple ticketing systems for multiple clients (Hospitals, Research centers, etc).

    Either you are a password reset ninja for multiple platforms, you solve problems regarding Windows, Citrix, Office applications or Medical applications, solve email issues, or call around.

    Recommendation: An associates/technical degree and 1-3 years of experience.

    This is a position in Redmond, WA. I'm not guarantee'ing any interviews, only getting your name in the first priority pool (the IT staff, we interview you before HR does It's why we can't find many good technicians...) but the pay grade is 13-16 DOE an hour full time + Benefits.
    I know i am a new members so you might not take me seriously, but we all have to start from somewhere right? I am very interested in the positions and live in the area, could you provide me information where i can send in my resume or how i can get in touch. Currently working with IT doing everything you describe right now. Hopefully we can get in touch, thank you
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    33

    Certifications
    AAS Network Administration, CompTIA A+, Network+
    #5
    Hi, I'm in Seattle and I am interested in applying. I recently graduated from SSCC with a network administration degree and I have the A+ and Network+ certification. Please let me know where I can send my resume. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  7. Burn Baby Burn! Cisco Inferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,026

    Certifications
    CCNA:R/S, MCSA:2012, MS Specialist: Server Virtualization, MCDST, A+, N+, S+, A.A:CIS
    #6
    we need more more threads like this. especially if you love daft punk.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  8. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Inferno View Post
    we need more more threads like this. especially if you love daft punk.
    that depends, i haven't herd anything back from the OP...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  9. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,666

    Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    #8
    You might also check into some of the hospitals in the area, such as the Multicare, Franciscan, or Virginia Mason. Some of the community colleges also have some part-time openings for IT related jobs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  10. "Too many routers"? Heh. darkerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    427

    Certifications
    CCIE R&S, CCIE Security, Some SAN's Stuff
    #9
    An update for all those interested;

    Send me a PM real fast so I can discuss things with each of you one on one. I find it a lot less intrusive than doing it publically.

    Good hunting to all!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    33

    Certifications
    AAS Network Administration, CompTIA A+, Network+
    #10
    I'm not sure what's wrong but I don't see the option to PM you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  12. "Too many routers"? Heh. darkerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    427

    Certifications
    CCIE R&S, CCIE Security, Some SAN's Stuff
    #11
    User CP > Left hand down, under Private Messages, there is a Send Private Message function.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  13. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    33

    Certifications
    AAS Network Administration, CompTIA A+, Network+
    #12
    OK, got it. Message sent.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  14. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by darkerz View Post
    An update for all those interested;

    Send me a PM real fast so I can discuss things with each of you one on one. I find it a lot less intrusive than doing it publically.

    Good hunting to all!
    PM'ed hopefully it went through, i did not see any messages in my sent folder. if not could you let me know, thanks. Sorry haven't had a chance to get use to the UI of this forum.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  15. "Too many routers"? Heh. darkerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    427

    Certifications
    CCIE R&S, CCIE Security, Some SAN's Stuff
    #14
    Last call for anyone needing a link to the position in the state!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  16. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    19

    Certifications
    A+ N+
    #15
    I am interested. However, I would only be able to work part-time. Are there any part-time positions available?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  17. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11
    #16
    Hey darkerz,

    I live in the Bellevue area and actually currently work part-time in Redmond as Help Desk for the last 3 years. I passed my CCNA about a month ago, so I am looking for a job more specific to that route or at least a job that may introduce me to more technologies related to my knowledge.

    I'm not sure if your job listing would help me in that sort of way, but it couldn't hurt introducing myself to another local person in the same field. Hey, maybe you even know of another local job.

    What company do you currently work for?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks