+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. nel

Certifications
    A+ , Network+, MCSA 2003, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA-JunOS, JNCIS-ENT, Bsc(hons) & Msc Degree
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldur View Post
    With the current feature support that is in JunoSphere, you could take the SP track from JNCIA-JUNOS to JNCIE-SP. There are some important features that are missing for the ENT and SEC track. However, those features should be available next year. So very soon you can use JunoSphere to pass all the levels of Juniper certification.
    Thats awesome news! i no longer work with junos and i rather miss it tbh but i could never step up to the JNCIP level due to the lack of labbing available to me.

Last time i checked, the Junosphere was pretty pricey. Do you know if there will be any deals or subscriptions available that are affordable for the average self studier? I think if juniper could get something like a technet style subscription then you guys would have tons of people crossing over to the affordable platform, especially when you consider the excellent free study products juniper have at the moment.

Even my ex company bauked at the price, however, I realise that compared to real equipment and requiring it on a short term basis for POC there are savings. At the time, our reseller in the UK only offered purchases in one or 30 day periods with 10 vms i believe (from memory). Im not sure if this has since changed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Default Junosphere

Also, does Juniper have any lab workbooks that go with the Junosphere? That would help us start to use the Junsophere as I'm sure it will require some twicking to get working....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Juniper Moderator Moderator Aldur's Avatar

Certifications
    JNCIE-SEC#67, JNCIE-SP#383, JNCIE-ENT#47
    Check out the JunoSphere docs in the techpubs, that should have all you need to know to get started with JunoSphere.

Junosphere - Technical Documentation - Support - Juniper Networks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCIE RS, JNCIE-ENT, JNCIP-SP, CCNP, JNCIP-ENT, CCNA, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP CCENT, JCNIA-Junos, A+, Server+, Sercurity+, Network +
    Great thread guys. Thanks for the study material advice. I am going for my JCNIP soon.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hurrra i also pass the lab. Thankgod .If you are also looking for authentic JNCIE-DC Lab dumps on internet then it seems difficult to get it. Because most of site do not provide authentic JNCIE-DC Lab study material. So dont wandering here and there. Save your time by visit lab4ccie.on this site you can find up to date JNCIE-DC Lab Practice Questions and their answers.lab4ccie is your success partner. They provide a well compiled JNCIE-DC Lab Workbook for your best preparation. So become a member of lab4ccie and get 90 days free questions updates. For more info visit: https://www.lab4ccie.com/jncie-dc-lab-workbook
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks