+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+ Server+ CCNA
    hi guys, i'm new to techexams and still have a week to go with my 802 exam.
    next step is linux+
    From your experience what is the best way to actually learn linux and pass both exams in 8-10 weeks?
    congrats to all those who passed it already
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    silicon valley, where we speak that bay area slang

Certifications
    CCNA CCENT ITIL SSCA SSVVP WSQD WSQI Cloud+ Mobility+ Security+ Linux+ Network+ Server+ Project+ A+ HIT LPIC-1 CLA11 ACE ace/PACA SSBBP SSLP CMS SCP
    Hey kornus - welcome!

Good luck on 802! the best way to learn linux, and specifically the CLI you need to know in-depth for this exam, is to pick up a few video tutorial series (Linux Academy, CBT Nuggets, Infinite Skills, ITUOnline, PluralSight, etc) then go along with their labs. You'll have to install Oracle Virtual Box/VMware Player and/or build an actual linux box(es) (this is really fun actually; you learn so much by troubleshooting). Btw, try rufus instead of unetbootin. It's also crucial to have a good text (I used the Sybex guide) which may give you some clues about the more obscure commands that may come up on the exam(s).
    Last edited by fuz1on; 03-10-2015 at 10:19 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+ Server+ CCNA
    thanks fuz1on.
    It is time for me to concentrate on passing my 802 exam, and then go Linux go
    not sure if you guys are aware that current Linux exams can only be taken till 30.08.2015, more info here:
    CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification
    Hope this is enough time for me as I'm complete noobe, whole my life win user.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP | CASP | CSA+ | LPIC-1 |Linux+ | Security+ | ITILv3 | SUSE Certified Linux Administrator (SUSE CLA) | SUSE 11 Tech Spec |
    Quote Originally Posted by fuz1on View Post
    I dunno...I think they should just give it to you. They gave one more before - it was a 5-for-1!!!

My certification page says Certified for SUSE CLA 11 and SUSE 11 Tech Spec; Enrolled for SUSE CLP 11.

https://login.attachmategroup.com

I can't access the DB either!
    Trying to figure this out also, So far I have 3 of them
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Social Networking & Bookmarks