+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+

Default About to Take LX0-101

Hi everyone,

I think I'm about ready to take LX0-101. I've used Linux for several years, and I felt comfortable with the material presented with Labsim.

One question, though. Obviously without violating the NDA, what can I expect as far as needing to memorize command line options for various commands? I've used _all_ of the commands presented in Labsim at some point, but in the real world I often refer to the --help option to help me remember which one I need. Of course some I use more than others, so I know those already.

Long and short.. I know the commands, but options could be an issue.

Thanks!

Edit: Wow! I joined in 2004, and this is my first post...
    Edit 2: I recently passed my CCNA and CCNA Security exams. I'd Like to think if I could handle those then I can handle this.
    Last edited by moberry; 03-05-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    silicon valley, where we speak that bay area slang

Certifications
    CCNA CCENT ITIL SSCA SSVVP WSQD WSQI Cloud+ Mobility+ Security+ Linux+ Network+ Server+ Project+ A+ HIT LPIC-1 CLA11 ACE ace/PACA SSBBP SSLP CMS SCP
    i've used linux for a while too but 101 had some stuff that i probably would have missed if i didn't prep using videos (linux academy, infinite skills) and reading a study guide (sybex). you kinda need to have a solid knowledge of options/flags. i think you probably could pass 101 without much prep but 102 is more in-depth.
    Last edited by fuz1on; 03-08-2015 at 08:01 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    LPIC-1, CLA, Linux+, Network+, VCA-DCV, CWTS, ITIL, BAIS, ZCNP, MCSA, MCTS, MCDST, MCITP: CST & EST Vista, 7, MCPS
    You may have used Linux for a while but you may get caught out when it comes to things like extensions.
    I would advise to go through the exam objectives to be sure you have covered those areas.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks