+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default Get lpic and linux+

Hello there,

What 2 test do you have to take so you get both certifications for the price of one?

Ty
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+, MTA 98-349, MTA 98-366, MTA 98-367
    You have to the the CompTIA Linux+. It consists of 2 exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. First you should register for a LPI ID. Then you must pass both exams. After passing you login to CompTIA for your certification account, Choose Demographics | Settings. On the Settings page check the box to have your information forwarded to LPI, then click Submit. Then once LPI receives the info they will award you the LPIC-1.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, MCP 70-210, Novell CNA 5.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayz View Post
    You have to the the CompTIA Linux+. It consists of 2 exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. First you should register for a LPI ID. Then you must pass both exams. After passing you login to CompTIA for your certification account, Choose Demographics | Settings. On the Settings page check the box to have your information forwarded to LPI, then click Submit. Then once LPI receives the info they will award you the LPIC-1.
    Thank you for the heads up, I didn't know that. I now have an LPI ID.
    2017 -> Cloud+ beta (Oct), Linux+ 103 (Dec)
    2018 ->Linux+ 104, CCNA CyberOps (July Cohort)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCENT
    @Fayz thanks for the heads up on this. I don't have my Comptia Linux + certification yet but I will register with LPI. so I can take advantage of this information.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks