+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Linux+, CCSKv4, OCEJPAD, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, CCP, CASP, Mobility+, Storage+, OCP Java SE 8 Professional, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer

Default Passed LX0-104! How do I apply for the LPIC-1 cert?

I passed LX0-104 today with 720 out of 800! There were many fill-in-the-blank questions, two of which I left blank because I didn't know the answer.

I have finally achieved all the certifications I wanted for 2018. Time to start studying for the CISSP, which I am planning to take in February or March next year.

How do I apply for the LPIC-1 certification now that I got the Linux+ certification? I could not find instructions on CompTIA's website.
    Last edited by bjpeter; 09-08-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    2019 Goals: CISSP, CCSP, eCPPT, CySA+, PenTest+
    Achieved: Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    CISSP, CCNA Security, CHFIv8, CEHv8, CCNA R&S, CCENT, MCSA Server 2008, Project+, Server+, Security+ce, Network+, A+
    According to the LPI website, you are automatically enrolled:

https://www.lpi.org/about-lpi/freque...sked-questions

In 2010, CompTIA adopted LPI’s LPIC-1 exams as their Linux+ certification. As a result of this partnership, candidates may elect to have their exam scores shared with LPI after taking the CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI exams (LX0-103 and LX0-104). Once we receive your results (typically within 24-48 hours), you will automatically receive the LPIC-1 certification from LPI at no additional cost or testing. Visit CompTIA to purchase vouchers and sign up for the Linux+ exam.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University (Started 10/1/16)
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on your pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks