+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed

1. Member

Certifications
    Novell CLE, CCNA, A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSA, MCP

Default Passed

Passed Linux+ today. Just used the Running Linux book and Fedora and Mandrake distros. For those taking the exam if you have A+ already it will help with a lot of the general hardware questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Johan Hiemstra Forum Admin Webmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    MCSE NT4 MCSA 2000/2003 Security+ (expired: CWNA, CNA, CCNA)
    Congratulations!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Congrats mbeaven
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, MCDST, MCP, HDI/HDA, HDI/CSS
    Congratulations!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    hmm im really thinkin hard about this linux+ from what i hear its easy i say ive used linux for like 7 months but i stoped using it for maybe a good 5 , i ran gentoo as desktop and slackware for servers , i had a couple servers i setup snort apache mysql bind ftp's puresecure and all of that crap on CLI i actually prefer CLI but anyway from like waht ive read for questions they havnt been that hard do you suggest i still studyand then what for? i mean i would hate to spend money and fail it
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    A couple.
    Congrats...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    N+
    Quote Originally Posted by vantage
    hmm im really thinkin hard about this linux+ from what i hear its easy i say ive used linux for like 7 months but i stoped using it for maybe a good 5 , i ran gentoo as desktop and slackware for servers , i had a couple servers i setup snort apache mysql bind ftp's puresecure and all of that crap on CLI i actually prefer CLI but anyway from like waht ive read for questions they havnt been that hard do you suggest i still studyand then what for? i mean i would hate to spend money and fail it
    id buy something related to the course (a second hand Linux+ study guide of some sort) and just read it - then if there are any holes in your knowledge you will find out what they are. It should help refresh your memory if you havent used Linux for a while, its fairly straight forward
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member
    i order the linux+ book and the second edition one **** i dont rememebr the name of it but i think its the study guide

but is the test pretty basic? and what about the RHCE? how is that cert i havnt heard much about it
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks