+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    A+, VCA-DCV, Linux+/LPIC-1, AWS CSA, AWS Dev, AWS SysOps, Project+ [Expired: Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA]
    I fell off the goal of this thread extremely hard. Got sick, and ended up in the hospital for a few days and came back to a new job which I had to learn a bunch of new tech for. After that, my motivation fizzled and my priorities shifted to my social life

Almost a full year later and I'm reviving this thread. I started the Linux Academy RHCSA course last week Monday and am now roughly 65% through with the course. I've skipped over a bunch of the labs tho, as I hope to do them at work during my free time. Onlookers probably won't be able to discern me labbing from my actual work, which will work in my favor.

I also ordered the Michael Jang book, which arrived at my door Thursday evening. I hope to start reading that by Tuesday at the latest.

I'm going to aim for the same goal I set out for in my original post -- RHCSA and RHCE within 3 months. Hopefully I'll keep up with it this time
    Goals for 2017:
    RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS: Ubuntu | Project+ | AWS Certified DevOps Engineer | Learn Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Golang | Improve Python Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    Network+, CCNA, AWS CSA, AWS Developer Associate, AWS SysOps Associate.
    I'm about 40% done. My drive has lowered with each cert obtained. I'm not as hopeless as I was when I started, so I'm getting comfortable lol. I seem to have forgotten how to study on weekends, which is when I used to get a massive amount of studying done. We got this!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks