+ Reply to Thread

Talking MCSE: Mobility Attained!

I have just finished the 70-695 exam after 4 hours of stressful, case study driven examination, and I passed!

I genuinely can't believe this. This is the first time in my LIFE that I've ever attained an MCSE. I am so over the moon, I broke down crying after the exam finished (luckily it was an online proctored exam, I held it together until they stopped recording! ), I don't know where the emotion came from.

It's been a long road, but that is what I hope to be my first MCSE under my belt. Overall, I got 4 case studies. They were just insanely detailed. I've never had an exam like that before. So nervewracking. :/
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation
    Client & Security:
    MCSE: Mobility | MCSA: Windows 10 | MCITP: Windows 7
    Server & Networking:
    MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking FundamentalsCurrently Studying: Project+
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCP, Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, Networking with Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation 2011
    Well done!

So what's next?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Hah, oh god, I've got a list of training as long as my arm. Next is a weekend off, then I'll probably get stuck into upgrading my MCDST to MCSA: Server 2012 I think.
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation
    Client & Security:
    Server & Networking:
    MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking FundamentalsCurrently Studying: Project+
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Default congrats!!!

good job!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Server+, Mobility+, MCDST, MCTS 70-640 & 642, 70-680+685, MCSA 2012 (409,411,410), 70-697, 70-346
    Congratulations!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    MSCA Windows 10 ; 70-687 Win8.1 ; 70-680 Win7 ; TCP/IP ; NT4 Server ; NT4 Workstation ; Win95 ; Win3.1 ; ITIL SLM Practitioner ; ITIL v2 & 3
    I've not been on this thread for a while. Took a break after completing Windows 10 MCSA. Now looking at doing 70-695 as I do a lot of SCCM at work. I've just been put off this by Phalanx's post ! 4 hours of case studies ? Crikey. Congratulations by the way ! I am the same. I have always wanted MCSE certification and I was one away from getting in in the NT4 days but concentrated on the desktop side mainly.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, ITIL v3, CCENT, MCSA:2008/2012, MCITP:EDST/EDA
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    Hah, oh god, I've got a list of training as long as my arm. Next is a weekend off, then I'll probably get stuck into upgrading my MCDST to MCSA: Server 2012 I think.
    Congrats. Was the exam 4 hours long??

Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news but there isn't an upgrade option from MCDST to MCSA:2012
    Reply With Quote Quote  

It was 4 hours of given time. I did it in less, but not by much. And yes, there is. It's 70-417.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/lear...am-70-417.aspx
    Client & Security:
    Server & Networking:
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, ITIL v3, CCENT, MCSA:2008/2012, MCITP:EDST/EDA
    Edit:

Oh you're talking about the XP cert! I thought you were talking about the win 7 one. Cool, good luck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCSA-Windows 10 | A+
    Congrats! I failed the 70-695 on my first attempt. My ADHD kicked in and going through those case studies was tough. I will try again soon though
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks