+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Wireless+, CWNA, MCTS:Vista, MCP, MCSA 2k3, MCSE 2k3, CCNA, and BS Information Systems Security

Default 70-298 Exam Questions

Are there any sims on the 70-298 exam? If so, I imagine they would be mostly a review of the other exams in the MCSE track? I wanted to know if I could see the same amount of sims, hot-spots, drag-and-drop questions, and so forth as compared to the others. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    No, the design exams use a case-study format for all the questions. I wrote a fairly detailed description in my pass thread: http://techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34882
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    Just remember to not let this exam freak you with the short time limits. If you know your stuff and stay calm you'll be able to get through with time to spare unless you're a slow reader in which case it may bring you close to the line.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP: EA, EMA; MCSE 2000/2003: M; MCSE 2000: S; MCSA 2000/2003: S; MCTS: ISA 2006; VCP3/4
    Read the questions before reading the case study to know what info you're looking for before you waste time reading it and having to go back and read again anyway.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks