+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    SAS Certified Base Programmer, MCSE, MCSA:S, VCP, Sec+, Project+, Net+, A+, CIW Pro/Database, BS-IT

Default Book & other study materials for 70-298?

It's a bit annoying to go back and take the second design exam, but 70-297 was required for a WGU class, and now that I have two security electives, I want to upgrade my MCSE.

MS Press looks like it has bad reviews on Amazon, while Sybex is at 4.5/5 stars. If you've used either of the books, what did you think of it?

I'll likely be using STS or Transcender, and I have access to CBT Nuggets through work, but if you have other suggestions for study materials, let me know.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Are you going for your "S"?

Same advice as here: http://www.techexams.net/forums/70-2...tml#post379984
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    SAS Certified Base Programmer, MCSE, MCSA:S, VCP, Sec+, Project+, Net+, A+, CIW Pro/Database, BS-IT
    Yeah, I'm going back for my S now. I forgot about using the 70-299 book. I actually bought the MS Press for that one ages ago since my original goal was to get the MCSA: Security and then go back and take 293, 294, and 298 for my MCSE:S later on.

I ended up taking an ISA exam for my MCSA elective, and since WGU required Security+ (and 70-297 for the design exam..grrr), I decided to skip 70-299, but at least I can put the book to use!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks