+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, Server+, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008, Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator

Default List of user logon date/times in Active Directory

Do you guys know of a good tool that will show the last logon time of user accounts in AD in a list? I want to do this so I know which accounts have not been used for an extended period of time so I can delete them. I did a google search and found a few tools but they were all demo/trial software and I hoped to find something free. If there is nothing free out there that can do this any other recommendations would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    This seems like it'll do the trick:
    http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...itorialsid=660
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP (NT4 Server), MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003, CCNA, Security+, Network+
    Simply do a query in ADUC. At the top you see the Saved Queries folder? Right click, select New Query. Under "Define Query" select the option for Days since last logon. Select whatever number of days you want, browse to either your domain or OU (or users container). You will see all users who have not logged in for that amount of time. Save your console and you will also save the query, which is dynamic - meaning if you refresh your view it will update automatically.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, Server+, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008, Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks