+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP (70-270, 70-290)

Default Second shot voucher question

Hey all, quick question about the second shot voucher that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

I took my first test w/ voucher registration back in Feb. I took the test in the Wash. DC area which is about 2 hours from where I live. Well, about a month ago, I new testing center opened up in the same building where I work. My question is this - do I have to go back to the original testing center to take advantage of the second shot offer? I'd rather not make another 2 hr drive.

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    MCSE 2003 Security, CCNA, HomeLabs Certified :)
    I'm sure u just need the second shot code that you got when u registered for the second shot.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Drops by now and again astorrs's Avatar

Certifications
    I have numerous certs from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, EMC, Nimble Storage, Palo Alto Networks and more...
    You can book the exam at any Prometric testing center, but you will need to schedule to write it before the end of the month (as the second shot 2nd attempt must be completed by June 30th).
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Default Nah

you can schedule the exam anywhere you like at any testing facility
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, A+, Net+, Sec+, MCP (70-270, 70-290)
    excellent, thanks guys. Making a two hour drive and then write a test isn't easy. by the time you get to the testing center, you're all frustrated after sitting in and fighting DC Metro area traffic. I was mentally drained when I failed the 70-290 back in Feb. lol.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks