+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    #1

    Question Need help to applying GPO to a OU users.

    Hi,guys
    In my domain i create a new OU & add a policy to disable command prompt to the members of the OU.After that i applied gpupdate /force.But from my client pc i can access the command prompt even i restart the system but no luck. I run a gpresult from client it shows "the policy object does not exist" .
    I stuck here for last two days Please guide me ,thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS -->
  3. Virtual Member undomiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bellevue, WA
    Posts
    2,813

    Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    #2
    Sounds like a DNS issue, make sure your clients are pointing to the correct internal DNS servers. Also make sure replication is working if you have multiple DCs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by undomiel View Post
    Sounds like a DNS issue, make sure your clients are pointing to the correct internal DNS servers. Also make sure replication is working if you have multiple DCs.

    Yes it was the issue, my clients dns id was different.I fix it .Thanks for your support
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks