+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MCITP EA MCSA CCNA CCENT A+ DCSE
    It isn't impossible, however I did the 2008 version MCITP EA and now teach the MCSE cert courses locally....90 days unless you weren't working and just doing school would be highly difficult. especially if you plan on understanding the material versus regurgitating the answers via ******** etc....

I wish you luck, I am going to upgrade mine seeing as im teaching it however i've already done most of the studying and posssess the 2008 version...I am just a little wary of the exchange portion as I have done exchange but not been responsible for being a primary admin over it etc...and it was 2007 with a little bit of 2010 not the newest iteration.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/terry-ty-smith/23/5b6/a11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Win7, MCSA Win 8, MCSA Server 2012, Office 365 Small Buiness
    Quote Originally Posted by NetworkNewb View Post
    0 to Dual MSCE in 90 days blog:

https://benofthecloud.wordpress.com/...on-in-90-days/

If he can get 2 MSCEs in 90 days, you can get one right?
    This is an excellent read!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Win2012, MCTS, S+, N+, A+
    Update

So had some personal things come up and havent had a chance to really study as much I should be. I've been playing on VMs but going through CBT Nuggets and my books havent really happened. Right now still only have the 70-410 out of the way and hope to be scheduling the 70-411 for sometime next week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MTA 98-365 Server Administration
    MCSE in 90 days? Do you have YEARS of experience in a Window Server environment?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    70-411 passed on to the 70-412.

@systemstech. I've been playing and labbing for a couple years now but not a lot in production. I've worked with Exchange for the last 2.5 years.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCAP6-DCV Deploy, VCP6-DCV, MCSA 2012, CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, Linux+ Storage+ Sec+ Net+ A+ Proj+ ITILF
    Good luck on the 412! Let us know what you think of it. After barely passing the 411, I was never confident I could pass the 412 after reading the training guide.
    2017 VCAP6-DCV Deploy (Oct) 2016 Storage+ (Jan)
    2015 Start WGU (Feb) Net+ (Feb) Sec+ (Mar) Project+ (Apr) Other WGU (Jun) CCENT (Jul) CCNA (Aug) CCNA Security (Aug) MCP 2012 (Sep) MCSA 2012 (Oct) Linux+ (Nov) Capstone/BS (Nov) VCP6-DCV (Dec) ITILF (Dec)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCP6-DCV, MCSA: Server 2012, VCP5-DCV, CCNA:Sec, BCvRE, MSCA Win 7, CCNA:R&S, CCENT, Network+, A+
    To be fair to yourself the 70-411 is a beast of an exam with a lot of content to know.
    The 70-412 looks like it has half the content and some of it is straight forward like NLB, DNS, DHCP Failover
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member
    Oh, man. That sounds intense. I just don't think I could power through 5 exams in 90 days...

I mean, I guess if I did nothing besides study all night every night after work, maybe...Between Hockey, Krav Maga, and the girlfriend, I already feel stressed out with my current study time.

Good luck! I guess a pay raise might be the motivation I would need.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by actionhank1786 View Post
    Oh, man. That sounds intense. I just don't think I could power through 5 exams in 90 days...

I mean, I guess if I did nothing besides study all night every night after work, maybe...Between Hockey, Krav Maga, and the girlfriend, I already feel stressed out with my current study time.

Good luck! I guess a pay raise might be the motivation I would need.

Thanks! I actually had a girlfriend when this journey started but I'm not so great at work/personal life balance most of the time so that ended and is why I ended up with over a month between the 70-410- and 70-411. I know money isnt everything but it is a good motivator most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Member
    Sorry to hear that. That's definitely rough.

But, I guess the plus side is if you knock all of this out in your planned time, you can work on fixing things if you want.

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks