+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP (70-410, 70-411)
    For servers, I'd create an initial server or two (not configured with the exception of time zone settings) and sysprep them. Create VMs off those images and you've got yourself a nice lab. Make sure you have at least 4 to 8 GB of RAM on your host. On Windows 10 you can install Hyper-V and use differencing disks for the child VMs which will save you some hard drive space.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member

Default Passed 70-680

Thanks for all the advice guys. I have just passed 70-680, now preparing for 70-685.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darius.nbp View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I have just passed 70-680, now preparing for 70-685.
    Congrats! Getting your first certification is very empowering and builds confidence no matter what! Once you get the other might I recommand CCENT to get basic network Cert down then maybe CCNA? I also would look at MTA: Server Administration Fundamentals, it may not be a noticeable cert but it says "Hey I have an idea of what a server is for" and may give you a little push into doing user creation/password resets at a job and then you can work your way to MCSA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congrats...very useful information for starter
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks