+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schedule Exam

Default Schedule Exam

Well i'm back at it again after the holidays, and being very busy with work with the long hours. Haven't studied for at least 3 weeks now. But I had to schedule my exam before Feb 17 because of the expiration on my booster package i bought a couple months back.

Going to watch pluralsight videos every day for about 1hr and study the for about 1hr or more. Depends on my work load and time at home. I will keep you guys posted..
    2017 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2017 - *MCSA* / 2017 - *Security+*
    2018 - *CEH* / 2018 - * Pen Tester*
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Comptia: A+, Network+, Security+, ACA 10.8, MCP, MCSA: Server 2012, MS: Server Virtualization
    Good luck Louie, you got it this time!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    70-680, A+, MCSA, Hyper-V
    All the best mate!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S,MCP,ISC2 Associate(CISSP),SSCP,CompTIA A+ Sec+
    lets go get that pass good luck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Hi guys,

Could you please explain how you schedule Microsoft exams. I have my own MCP profile (I am valid "MCSA 2008") and from my profile I click "SCHEDULE NEXT EXAM". Then I select the exam I want to take, and proceed the steps. Finally I am transferred to the PearsonVue website to finalize the scheduling. However, there is one thing that bothers me. In my MCP profile I got 7-digits MCID YYYYYYY, and on PearsonVue website I can't see it. Instead I can see MS ID: MSXXXXXXXXXX.

I would highly appreciate if someone could make it clear for me.

Cheers.
    Best, sacredboy!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Quote Originally Posted by sacredboy View Post
    In my MCP profile I got 7-digits MCID YYYYYYY, and on PearsonVue website I can't see it. Instead I can see MS ID: MSXXXXXXXXXX. Cheers.
    This is normal because they are different companies and each have their unique customer IDs.

I took an Microsoft exam last week and it shows the same thing, but because I booked via the Microsoft site it has picked up my Microsoft ID and passed it to Pearson (I think Pearson may ask for it when you set up your profile - mine was decades ago so I can't recall) so it all ties up somehow, most likely through your email address.

I did have an occasion once when an exam was assigned to a different MCP userid (after a training course that did not use Pearson) but I dropped a line to the Microsoft MCP support and they sorted it out in about a week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    You gonna pass this Louie1277. Got mines scheduled soon as well.
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks