+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA: Server 2012/2016, MCSE: CP&I
    Going over your practice questions is certainly a piece of the puzzle when I study. I try to study from as many different angles as I can manage to produce. I read books, watch training videos, do labbing, and read technets and then pull that all together when I take a practice test. You want to be careful with just doing practice tests over and over. With a pool of only a few hundred questions at most it is likely that your mind will start putting keywords together and you will end up memorizing the right answer and the question and not why that is the right answer.
    2017 Goals: MCSA : Server 2016; MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure BOTH COMPLETED!
    2018 Goals: Security+
    Completed: MCSA 2012 (01/2016), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (07/2017), MCSA 2017 (09/2017)
    Future Goals: CISSP, CCENT
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+ (N10-003), 70-620(MCTS Windows Vista)
    Quote Originally Posted by poolmanjim View Post
    Going over your practice questions is certainly a piece of the puzzle when I study. I try to study from as many different angles as I can manage to produce. I read books, watch training videos, do labbing, and read technets and then pull that all together when I take a practice test. You want to be careful with just doing practice tests over and over. With a pool of only a few hundred questions at most it is likely that your mind will start putting keywords together and you will end up memorizing the right answer and the question and not why that is the right answer.
    Thanks a bunch for your input! It just get's overwhelming with having to use soo many different resources and where to start ya know..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA, NCIE, NCDA, CASP, Sec+, Server+, ITIL
    Make sure you understand why the wrong answers are wrong. Sounds weird but it helps a lot.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiju View Post
    Make sure you understand why the wrong answers are wrong. Sounds weird but it helps a lot.
    Def agreed, to me it get's to the point without reading a lot of fluff in between.. I like to take the tests and then read why I got it right or wrong..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Security+, Network+, A+, MCP, 70-410, 70-411, CSA+
    Hello Everyone. I Just registered today and to find all this info on here is great. I have been studying mostly from the Sybex book and built a virtual environment with 2012 R2. A little upset I did not find this forum sooner. I have been studying for about 2 months now and still feel like am not prepared. Once again thanks for all the info you guys provide.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    a + net+ ccent

Default course on udemy for 70-410

this is a link for a course on udemy.com for 70-410

https://www.udemy.com/server-2012-exam-70-410-tutorial/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by huntert View Post
    this is a link for a course on udemy.com for 70-410

https://www.udemy.com/server-2012-exam-70-410-tutorial/
    Great thank you!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member
    The 410 exam wasn't too bad. Just go over the exam objectives and make sure you know how to perform those tasks.

Get this one out of the way and prepare for 411...that exam was harder than I thought.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by ITSec14 View Post
    The 410 exam wasn't too bad. Just go over the exam objectives and make sure you know how to perform those tasks.

Get this one out of the way and prepare for 411...that exam was harder than I thought.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks