+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+ (N10-003), 70-620(MCTS Windows Vista)

Default CBT Nuggests or Transcender or both?

Studying for 70-410 and wanted to know which were better test prep questions..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. The ceiling is glass. PJ_Sneakers's Avatar

Certifications
    AccessData, Cellebrite, CompTIA, EC-Council, IACRB, (ISC)˛, Microsoft, MSAB
    CBT Nuggets provides Transcenders with their subscriptions, if I'm not mistaken.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ_Sneakers View Post
    CBT Nuggets provides Transcenders with their subscriptions, if I'm not mistaken.
    huh ok, I thought they were two different entities.. I know measureup has some deal with microsoft I believe..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+ce, Server+, Project+, MCSA Server 2008, CCENT, CCNA R&S, CEHv8, CHFIv8, CCNA Security
    They are two different entities, but they give you access to Transcender when you pay. Keep in mind that they DON'T provide Transcender access during their 7-day free trial period.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. The ceiling is glass. PJ_Sneakers's Avatar

Certifications
    AccessData, Cellebrite, CompTIA, EC-Council, IACRB, (ISC)˛, Microsoft, MSAB
    I've had good experiences with both Transcender and MeasureUp. Just don't keep using them over and over until you memorize the questions and answers. That will do you no good.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA: Server 2012/2016, MCSE: CP&I
    I highly recommend Boson practice exams. They are stupid hard, far harder sometimes than the actual test but you will learn the material if you use the testing correctly.

Transcender is pretty good but I haven't found them as helpful as I used to with recent tests.

Measureup is okay and my Microsoft rep keeps telling me how great they are. So far I found them to not be as helpful as others but I am giving them another try for this test go around.
    2017 Goals: MCSA : Server 2016; MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure BOTH COMPLETED!
    2018 Goals: Security+
    Completed: MCSA 2012 (01/2016), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (07/2017), MCSA 2017 (09/2017)
    Future Goals: CISSP, CCENT
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Transcender is that's what I think... They didn't help me at all . The questions they give you don't even come up in the exam. Some of the questions they gave me really didn't go with the exam at all. I guess it just gets you ready for the layout for the real exam. I tried to get a high score on the Transcender and I could never do it. But that's just me (one person) that didn't like it.
    2017 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2017 - *MCSA* / 2017 - *Security+*
    2018 - *CEH* / 2018 - * Pen Tester*
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie1277 View Post
    Transcender is that's what I think... They didn't help me at all . The questions they give you don't even come up in the exam. Some of the questions they gave me really didn't go with the exam at all. I guess it just gets you ready for the layout for the real exam. I tried to get a high score on the Transcender and I could never do it. But that's just me (one person) that didn't like it.
    Thanks for the info!! What did you use for study material to pass 410?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member AndersonSmith's Avatar

Certifications
    Comptia: A+, Network+, Security+, ACA 10.8, MCP, MCSA: Server 2012, MS: Server Virtualization
    I found the Transcender tests to be very helpful for the 410 but not so much for the 411. I'm still glad I used them for the 411, but they were nowhere near as helpful to me as they were for the 410. I used Measure Up as well for the 411 and found it to be OK as well but still not great.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCA5-DCV, CEH, ECSA, CHFI, ITILv3, CND
    What about INE?
    Working on:
    1) MCSA 2012 - 410
    2) Cisco Cyber Ops 210-250 (SECFND)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by AndersonSmith View Post
    I found the Transcender tests to be very helpful for the 410 but not so much for the 411. I'm still glad I used them for the 411, but they were nowhere near as helpful to me as they were for the 410. I used Measure Up as well for the 411 and found it to be OK as well but still not great.
    Awesome thanks a bunch!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks