+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, Server+, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008, Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator

Default Microsoft exam vouchers

Anyone know why it is hard to find discounted Microsoft exam vouchers now? They used to be all over the place for $125 or even less. Now I can't seem to find them. Perhaps Microsoft is going to raise their exam prices soon? Or maybe the second shot is coming back? This may just be a normal thing for this time of year also I don't know.

It probably sounds like I am being cheap but I have to pay for exams out of my pocket so every little bit helps. Anyway I thought it might be an interesting topic to discuss. Any insight is appreciated.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCP, Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation 2011
    Just noticed the site I usually get my vouchers from are not stocking them right now. I wonder what's going on.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+ (N10-003), 70-620(MCTS Windows Vista)
    I used getcertified4less on a few occasions and they've been great
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Yes I know what you mean. I been waiting for a while to find a good deal. I really don't want to pay $200 since I'm paying out of my pocket. Maybe next month they will come out. I hope soon i really like to take my exem in Jan or Feb.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCP, Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation 2011
    Looks like vouchers are back in stock now.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks