+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 70-410 Passed!!

1. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP

Default 70-410 Passed!!

Passed the exam on Saturday!! I felt it wasn't that hard. I read the MS Press book, CBT/PluralSight/YouTube videos, lots of TechNet/misc. Powershell articles and understanding the cmdlet structure.

I had lots of AD experience and GPO which helped as well as VMware so transitioning that to Hyper-V wasn't that bad!!

Starting on 70-411 today lets go!!
    2018 Certification Goals: ITIL v3
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, ITIL v3, MCSA:2008/2012, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCITP:EDST/EDA
    Nice one mate. Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    CCNA,
    Congrats. By the way....do you think using CBTNUG+MS press book combo enough to pass this exam?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed H View Post
    Congrats. By the way....do you think using CBTNUG+MS press book combo enough to pass this exam?
    I think it depends on your experience with Windows Server in general. If you have a good background then I think it's possible but if your new to the technology I would suggest gathering more resources.
    2018 Certification Goals: ITIL v3
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks