+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Recommend The Tips Of 70-410 Exam

I need an easy-to-use material for the preparation of my 70-410 exam, in which I can prepare my exam in the shortest time, and I can pass in the first attempt if someone has information about such Study material then Suggest me. I do not want to Fail in this test, I will be very grateful For this Who Suggest me Reliable material For preparation Of my exam
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, MTA98-365, MCP, CCNA (2013-2016)
    Focus on learning the material. That is the best way to pass the exam. Any resource will work as long as you put in the effort.

Good Luck!
    Jon
    Reply With Quote Quote  

How much experience do you have with 2012 R2? It seems as though you want to use a dump to "pass" rather than study the actual material.

You can start by getting the book or kindle version of the official 70-410 study guide. From there supplement that with other material.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCSA:Windows Server 2016, MCP, ITIL-F v3
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Windows-Ser...eywords=70-410

Get the complete guide, spend 3 - 4 months getting each exam done.

"Winners Dont Use Dumps"
    Reply With Quote Quote  

I believe in sharing. I know when I first started on this forum I had the same questions on what material I needed. I bought a lot of material but now since I passed the exam I'm willing to share this with other members that are just starting the MCSA path or MCSE.

If you need books material let me know. I bought a lot of pdf and kindle material I could share with you. I was thinking of putting together a dropbox with 410 material I used. I don't know if that would be alright since I bought the books or not.

Other members please let me know what you think if it's okay I will do that tonight.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2018 - *MCSA* / 2017 - *Security+*
    2019 - *CEH* / 2019 - * Pen Tester*
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    I used the MS Press book, CBT Nuggets, and the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide: Exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 2nd Edition by Sybex. I also referenced a lot of TechNet articles and YouTube among other things.

Good luck in your exam preparations!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    ************** has won my trust by bringing me success in my dream certification. This site provided me 70-410 Questions and Answers which helped me to get the sense of each idea. I got high grades and I brought me happiness and pleasure. I will definitely choose this study material if I go for any further exam. I will not miss to mention online practice engine which worked as a simulator and gave me an experience like actual exam. I will strongly recommend you to choose 70-410 Exam Material for your preparation for 70-410
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks