+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified, A.A.S. in Computer Network Technology/ Currently Pursing Security+ & MCTS

Default Exam 70-640 Study Material any recommendations?

Any recommendation on study materials? I have Windows Server 2008 running on Virtual Box, I'm looking for a lab book and some quick study material similar to exam cram. Any suggestions
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    Network+, MCSA: Windows Server 2008
    checkout the sticky in this forum for 70-640. Some good material and study advice there.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified, A.A.S. in Computer Network Technology/ Currently Pursing Security+ & MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by _calvin_ View Post
    checkout the sticky in this forum for 70-640. Some good material and study advice there.
    Thanks a lot
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    MCTS, MCSA, MCP, MCP, VCP
    check out the MS press book, IT free training 70-640 on youtube, ms virtual labs, download vmware esxi, then download the 2008 trial version, practice, or vbox
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA Server 2008, VCP 5 DCV, CompTIA A+, Net+, 70-640, 70-642, 70-620, 70-646
    Lab a ton and read the technet articles on the exam topics. While i could never pass without a book, i've read a lot of people able to pass the exam with just reading the exam topics, technet articles and using a home lab.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks