+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified, A.A.S. in Computer Network Technology/ Currently Pursing Security+ & MCTS

Default Anyone currently Studying for the 70-640 Exam (Active Directory)

I'm currently studying for this exam any tips on good study material or websites with videos?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCP, MCDST, CCNSP, ITIL Foundation, working towards CCENT/CCNA
    As many others will tell you, lab lab lab for this one. I found the pluralsight video's pretty helpful along with the MS Official book- looking at the Don Poulton book too as heard good things so will let you know if any use. There is a lot of material to get through though for this one I found it difficult to stay motivated, stay positive though dude and go and smash it!!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified, A.A.S. in Computer Network Technology/ Currently Pursing Security+ & MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev Chellios View Post
    As many others will tell you, lab lab lab for this one. I found the pluralsight video's pretty helpful along with the MS Official book- looking at the Don Poulton book too as heard good things so will let you know if any use. There is a lot of material to get through though for this one I found it difficult to stay motivated, stay positive though dude and go and smash it!!!!
    Thanks, I actually have Server R2 2008 running on a virtual machine at home. Like you said Lab Lab Lab, is there a lab book that caters to this exam? I'm only taking this exam because some of the jobs require this.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP, MCDST, CCNSP, ITIL Foundation, working towards CCENT/CCNA
    I didn't find much specific labbing but did the MS one's in the book, broke and fixed a few then followed some of the demo's from plural sight. Just try and do what you can with it all dude
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks