+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMontu View Post
    Really finding it hard to figure out which books to order....if you could only have two books to prepare which books would you get?
    I was wondering the same. Any guidance would be appreciated. TIA.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    none
    THANKS But i'm a newcomer in it plz can u advice me on the strategy to face those exams, i've just about 3 month to complete them really need u plz.take care
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Are these resource supplemented with Train Signal/CBT Nuggets enough to pass 640?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, CCNA, Linux Essentials (PDC), MCPs

Default 70-640 R2 Videos...

For those who might be trying to cram in material for the 2008 R2 exams so that they can take advantage of the "2nd Shot" promo, so far I've found these videos to be pretty good! In my case, I had taken the first three 2008 training courses years back with members of a local MS Server group, and we all got burned when MS flipped the exams to R2 material on us. This is when I opted to put any MS courses on hold for a while, until I caught a couple agencies getting 'hot' for even a server MCP/MCITP on the cv. That's when I said what the heck, I might as well take another shot, if a backup exists. So, I've been cramming material in today because of that decision. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...A04BF566F0E0D6
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks