+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member

Certifications
    BS in CIS, AAS in NT, AAS in B.S.A., A+, MCP (70-270, 70-290), MCTS, MCITP:SA, MCSA: 2008
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you do better next time. View the exam results and focus on your weak points. Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by za3bour View Post
    It's ok your score isn't that bad and as earweed said you are 5-6 questions away from passing but I recommend that you try to study in order to get 800+ don't just study to pass try to study in order to get high marks. Study your weak points carefully and since this is your first exam now you are more familiar with microsoft style since they have a weird way of writing questions.

Good that you have your second shot extended so you have plenty of time to study. Please don't hesitate ask about any question you have, this forum has been a great help for me and I'm sure it will be for you too.

One last thing, DNS is written better in the 642 book (more details) so it's not a bad idea to read about it there.
    Yeah, that helps out a bit (or at least the mood). I'll take a look at the 642 book, it looks to be a far better and more extensive read than the 640 counterpart.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Rhapsody Associate
    Hey Clockworks, how goes the study?
    I'm 22 hours away from my first MS 70-640 test, and as the dude above somewhere said " I bricking myself....ahhh" I've found the comments in your thread to be helpful so thanks!
    Just tried practise test, Epic Fail 47%. I plan to re-book my test if I don't get it tomorrow for another six weeks after.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks