+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61
  1. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,666

    Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by atorven View Post
    Good luck. Do you guys really think the surveys make a difference in the questions you get/don't get?
    I don't think they do. If you could manipulate your exam by simply choosing what experience questions to answer, M$ would shut that down quickly.

    That being said, some people swear by it, so each to his/her own.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS -->
  3. Audentis Fortuna Iuvat veritas_libertas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,652

    Certifications
    eCPPT, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA (expired), MCTS
    #52
    Tomorrow is my second attempt. I'm getting tired of skimming this book, with that in mind I plan to survive this beating
    Currently working on: Resting
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. um yea i know some stuffs demonfurbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    1,798

    Certifications
    mct: 70-680, a+, network+, security+ (comptia tri-force) project+, ciw foundations, ciw javascript something
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas_libertas View Post
    Tomorrow is my second attempt. I'm getting tired of skimming this book, with that in mind I plan to survive this beating
    good luck i failed this test 4 times all with in 1 or 2 questions of passing

    im debating on taking it the 5th and final time or just switching to the wgu sec track
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  5. Custom User Title Hypntick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    1,436

    Certifications
    N+, A+, S+, CCENT, P+, CSSA, Datto Tier 2, MCTS Win 7 Config, CEH, CHFI, G2700, FCNSA, MCSA: 2012
    #54
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas_libertas View Post
    Tomorrow is my second attempt. I'm getting tired of skimming this book, with that in mind I plan to survive this beating
    Good luck sir, i've got mine set for Monday. Been a lot of random stuff that keeps preventing me from taking this test, or even studying. Trained 7 people in the last couple of months... But now I feel in a better spot. Hitting over 95% on the Kaplan's, have read technet til my eyes bled etc. So we'll see how it goes. Look forward to the pass on this from you!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  6. Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    465

    Certifications
    CISSP,HCISPP,MCSA:2012, S+, P+, Comptia HIT, MCTS:Win7, CWTS, ITILv3:
    #55
    Good luck Veritas.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  7. Audentis Fortuna Iuvat veritas_libertas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,652

    Certifications
    eCPPT, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA (expired), MCTS
    #56
    Okay, now I'm irritated. I didn't pass the exam even though I was certain I would. I rescheduled the exam for later this month this you have to push it back by at least fourteen days when you fail twice. I'm taking the weekend off to relax and it's back to the books Monday. The WGU semester ends on the 30th, and I need to get this class out of the way.
    Currently working on: Resting
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  8. Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    465

    Certifications
    CISSP,HCISPP,MCSA:2012, S+, P+, Comptia HIT, MCTS:Win7, CWTS, ITILv3:
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas_libertas View Post
    Okay, now I'm irritated. I didn't pass the exam even though I was certain I would. I rescheduled the exam for later this month this you have to push it back by at least fourteen days when you fail twice. I'm taking the weekend off to relax and it's back to the books Monday. The WGU semester ends on the 30th, and I need to get this class out of the way.
    Don't feel bad veritas. You can join Demonfurbie and I. I have failed it 3 times so far. The material just doesn't cover what M$ is looking for. I guess after all those high scores over the last few years M$ decided to make it nearly impossible.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  9. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,666

    Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas_libertas View Post
    Okay, now I'm irritated. I didn't pass the exam even though I was certain I would. I rescheduled the exam for later this month this you have to push it back by at least fourteen days when you fail twice. I'm taking the weekend off to relax and it's back to the books Monday. The WGU semester ends on the 30th, and I need to get this class out of the way.
    Sorry to hear about that. Seems like this is a really tough exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  10. um yea i know some stuffs demonfurbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    1,798

    Certifications
    mct: 70-680, a+, network+, security+ (comptia tri-force) project+, ciw foundations, ciw javascript something
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by jmasterj206 View Post
    Don't feel bad veritas. You can join Demonfurbie and I. I have failed it 3 times so far. The material just doesn't cover what M$ is looking for. I guess after all those high scores over the last few years M$ decided to make it nearly impossible.
    yep

    ive read the ms press book and the sybex book

    did labsim countless times

    read technet as best as i could before my head exploded
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  11. PMP-Wannabe! erpadmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,133

    Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, MCTS 70-680, MCITP:EA or MCSA:WS2K8, Bachelor of Science, IT - Networks Design and Management
    #60
    Are you guys using some sort of lab? Doing stuff hands on makes a lot of this stick. Between the 2K8 R2 servers at work and the one at home with Hyper-V (before that was Oracle's Virtual Box), the configuration made these exams bearable.

    Hands on is key, guys! I really feel bad to hear you guys are failing and wish I could do something.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  12. Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    465

    Certifications
    CISSP,HCISPP,MCSA:2012, S+, P+, Comptia HIT, MCTS:Win7, CWTS, ITILv3:
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by erpadmin View Post
    Are you guys using some sort of lab? Doing stuff hands on makes a lot of this stick. Between the 2K8 R2 servers at work and the one at home with Hyper-V (before that was Oracle's Virtual Box), the configuration made these exams bearable.

    Hands on is key, guys! I really feel bad to hear you guys are failing and wish I could do something.
    I have labbed like crazy. I work with R2 daily at work. It seems to go much, much deeper than any of the material covers.
    Last edited by jmasterj206; 11-05-2011 at 04:14 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks