+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Yeah, 70-647 (MCITP:EA) is not being retired now as well... neither is Sharepoint 2010 or Exchange 2010 until July 31st 2015
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi,

I think the MCITP is still in use. I know because i try to register at Pearson vue and it's a test that is allowed. BUt the other day when I tried to register for the MCITP-70-643 at Prometric I didnt see any dates for it. Even though 2 weeks ago it was there. So, I don't know whats up. I want to take it but don't know if im ready. I took it in March 2013 and failed. And I veered off the path of self study, with life and kids. yada yada. In September I picked up my books again and have been studying like a mad man. Im so furiously studying that I once forgot to pee for 16 hours. I hear ringing noises in my ear , and eyes are blurred for not blinking in front of my monitor for 10 hours straight on weekends. Did any one have any experience on the MCITP 70-643 with regards to Terminial Services Load Balancing Server farm? Was it on the test? I took in in march but was so unprepared that I forgot what was on it. I know there was alot of Central Administration questions. 10 out of 50. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks