+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default noob with some mta questions

hey all . noob here . i am unsure if this is the right section and hope its not an issue if it is not, mods/admin feel free to move if required .
    i am attempting to change career .i have done a computer fundamentals course and have been thinking of going down the programing route. i have a small amount of experience programing , things like making websites in html .
    I am studying online . my tutor recommended i do MTA networking fundamentals 98 -366 before doing a programing course as it would be a good starting point . is this the case or would i be better off going another route ?
    TIA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    I think a basic level of understanding of the hardware you're developing software for is a good approach. I would agree with your tutor. The exam isn't particularly difficult (I've done it), but gives some solid information that is worth knowing, I feel.
    Desktop: MCSE: Mobility | Server: MTA | Cloud: None | Networking: MTA
    Security: None | Linux: None | Service Management: ITIL 2011: Foundation
    Currently Studying: 70-740 - Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I think a basic level of understanding of the hardware you're developing software for is a good approach. I would agree with your tutor. The exam isn't particularly difficult (I've done it), but gives some solid information that is worth knowing, I feel.
    thanks for the reply .i will go ahead with the networking course .
    Tara
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks