Closed Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    #1

    Default Where can we find Brain dumps 70-536 and 528

    HI,
    plz do tell where i can find the braindumps related to certificarion 70-536,70-528.

    More over since this is my first cerification i have no i dea how to procceed.

    I am currently refurring the trainig kit 70-536,trainig kit 70-528


    any help of any kind i will be highly thankful.

  2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Landstuhl, Germany
    Posts
    14

    Certifications
    GSC-52 HT/MT -- Promina 400/800
    #2
    How about you actually pick up a book and read? How about you go to the website and read the blue print for the exam? Because thats the only advice your gonna get.

    -JC

  4. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    #3
    ya i m sure you have to go for books and blue prints...
    by the way what do you mean when u say blue prints....
    r they some kind of papers if yes do tell me the site where i can download them.
    Thanks a lot

  5. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    137
    #4
    How cute.

    A little Microsoft seedling on the path to blooming into an MCSE.

    I think I am going to cry.

  6. Ancient Relic.......
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in Time....
    Posts
    3,442

    Certifications
    Security+, A+, Network+, MCDST, DCSE, CST, CNST
    #5
    Hmmmm....have you checked the back of your ass?


    Please take your failing and cheating ways somewhere else. Don't even play the inncoent card either....everyone knows dumps are illegal and immoral...........

    On second thought, I'll try to find the dump for you, if you can get me the dump on being a brain surgeon; because we'd all like to have a great job that pays a lot, without actually doing any work to EARN it....jackass.....go away....

  7. Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    359

    Certifications
    MCP, Security+, MCTS (70-640)
    #6
    I can't believe somebody posted looking for BrainDumps. That's hilarious. I can't wait til some other people read this and tear his ass up.

    What an idiot...braindumps ain't gonna help ya learn @$$hole

  8. Happiness is !!!!! MAC_Addy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,687

    Certifications
    BSc (Hons) Computer Science, A+, Network+, Security+, DCSE, MCP, CCENT, CCNA.
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by varun pathak
    ya i m sure you have to go for books and blue prints...
    by the way what do you mean when u say blue prints....
    r they some kind of papers if yes do tell me the site where i can download them.
    Thanks a lot
    Okay, are you so stupid that you're contradicting yourself?

  9. Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    134

    Certifications
    A+ and Network +......
    #8
    Lets say for the sake of argument that you don't understand what you are asking since this is your first certification. Here is the run down:

    1. Braindumps are cheating because you are memorizing the actual questions/answers so you don't have to learn the material.
    2. Brings the value of the cert down.
    3. Employeers think that certs are a joke because you walk in for a job and don't really know how to troubleshoot anything.
    4. Nobody on this site will help you because they consider it cheating.

    That is it in a nut shell!

  10. sporadic member shednik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,005

    Certifications
    CCNP, JNCIP-ENT, JNCIS-SP, JNCIA, JNCDA, CCNA, CCNA:Security, MCP, A+, N+, L+, MST:InfoSec, CNSS 4011-4015
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by boyles23
    Lets say for the sake of argument that you don't understand what you are asking since this is your first certification. Here is the run down:

    1. Braindumps are cheating because you are memorizing the actual questions/answers so you don't have to learn the material.
    2. Brings the value of the cert down.
    3. Employeers think that certs are a joke because you walk in for a job and don't really know how to troubleshoot anything.
    4. Nobody on this site will help you because they consider it cheating.

    That is it in a nut shell!
    Well said, you can make your point without putting people down as others had. He won't find help on this site if he's looking for ways to cheat. If he doesn't agree with us now, he will learn the hard way when he falls short on the tasks he should be able to preform.

    Just my 2 cents
    you really can't cheat your way in IT, it will come back to bite you

  11. Psychotron Member Megadeth4168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,162

    Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Server+,Project+,MCSE, CCNA:S, CISSP, CCNP, CEH, GCED
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shednik
    you really can't cheat your way in IT, it will come back to bite you
    Well said... Unfortunately because of this, the certifications we all work so hard to obtain are not as valuable as they could be. This cheating stuff sickens me...

    Here I am working a full time job, going to college, planning a wedding with my fiance and studying for exams with the use of labs and books in hopes of providing a better future for my family one day and cheaters come along and make this harder for me because of their immoral selfish ways.

    Like I said... It sickens me!

    Please consider not using cheat materials for these exams. That would do you and the rest of us a big favor.

  12. sporadic member shednik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,005

    Certifications
    CCNP, JNCIP-ENT, JNCIS-SP, JNCIA, JNCDA, CCNA, CCNA:Security, MCP, A+, N+, L+, MST:InfoSec, CNSS 4011-4015
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth4168
    Here I am working a full time job, going to college, planning a wedding with my fiance and studying for exams with the use of labs and books in hopes of providing a better future for my family one day and cheaters come along and make this harder for me because of their immoral selfish ways.
    Exactly add kids in there and the wedding a ways away still, and I'm in the same boat. I definatley hear you there Megadeth4168.

  13. Senior Member BeaverC32's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    677

    Certifications
    See Signature
    #12
    I think it should be forum policy to ban members that request braindumps

  14. Psychotron Member Megadeth4168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,162

    Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Server+,Project+,MCSE, CCNA:S, CISSP, CCNP, CEH, GCED
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverC32
    I think it should be forum policy to ban members that request braindumps
    Agreed... Though, that probably already is the policy and it's just too early yet for any of the Admin to have caught it.

  15. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    245

    Certifications
    MCSA2k, Security+
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth4168
    Quote Originally Posted by shednik
    you really can't cheat your way in IT, it will come back to bite you
    Here I am working a full time job, going to college, planning a wedding with my fiance and studying for exams with the use of labs and books in hopes of providing a better future for my family one day and cheaters come along and make this harder for me because of their immoral selfish ways.
    Exactly the same for me also, we spend lots of time and hard work gaining our certs then somebody comes along and cheats there way through an exam and then they have the b**ls to say "ya i m sure you have to go for books"

    Its sickening

  16. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    50

    Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    #15
    I will say this here and now, TechExams.net does not allow activity that is considered cheating--or certainly illegal--of any type. Requesting or sharing braindump information of any kind will result in a permanent ban from this site. We have an excellent user community who, along with the moderators, police these forums for any "wrong doers" and makes sure that the policies of this site are known. I am completely willing to give anyone who doesn't understand that braindumps are cheating a second chance, but continued misuse of this site will result in banishment.
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray

Closed Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks