+ Reply to Thread
  1. lmx

Default Microsoft Developer Advice

HI a dont know if this the correct place for advice, but all your are the experts in diferent ares of programs. i and good in the networks, servers and PC's areas. i never work with any prog. just in the university like 12 years ago, y dont remember any. but now just i want learn a any language programming, that is easy to start and with a lot of demand, is not necessary "microsoft area" and not focus to certification is just for learn and learn good. please i hope your advice can helpme.

thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    If you work with Microsoft Windows computers and servers, I suggest learning PowerShell scripting. PowerShell is the administration tool of the future for Windows. PowerShell 2.0 is built into Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 RC2, and the next major release of Microsoft Exchange will require the use of PowerShell for configuration. PowerShell's script is a good first and necessary programming language for a Windows admin to learn.

Scripting with Windows PowerShell

Windows PowerShell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. lmx

Default PowerShell?????

Power Shell is a language programming? and how can helpme in the Future? i dont know i looking for some more standard in a language programming. and easy for start and learn. but thanks for the advaice.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    I think it's technically a scripting language, but if you want to manage Windows networks/systems, it's going to be what you want to learn.

If you want to create windows applications, check out C# and .NET. On the *nix side, look into PERL and/or Python.

You'll have to provide a lot more information of what you're looking for. It's not like we can simply recommended "the best" programming language. It depends on what you want to do.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. lmx

Default RE:Dynamik

i'm looking a program with a lot demand in bussines area and what easy to learn and start. i never programming and not want spend my time in a program without demand.
    Last edited by lmx; 03-06-2009 at 05:43 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member
    If anything was easy, there probably wouldn't be a great demand for it.

Check out the express editions of MS development products: http://www.microsoft.com/Express/

Consider the MCITP: Database Administrator if you're interested in that.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    See Signature
    MODERATED

That's what she said.
    Last edited by mikej412; 03-06-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    Do NOT quote SPAM

Do NOT respond to SPAM

Use the REPORT POST Function
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member
    That was a jerk move, Mike. If your actions ruin the joke, why not just delete his entire post? Why tease us by leaving the punch line?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. lmx

Default 100% BEst Answer Is From dynamik

dynamik

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

************************************************** *******************If you want to create windows applications, check out C# and .NET. On the *nix side, look into PERL and/or Python.*******************************************

.Net is the language programming with a high demmand..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP (NT4 Server), MCSA 2000, MCSA 2003, CCNA, Security+, Network+
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik View Post
    That was a jerk move, Mike. If your actions ruin the joke, why not just delete his entire post? Why tease us by leaving the punch line?

***** edited *** **** *** edited **** so then removed and when he got back moderated ********* edited **** ** said "but look how wide it is"!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Junior Member
    Most core Microsoft products missed the Internet wave, even while claiming to be leading the parade. Office has yet to move past the document abstraction, despite the world's widespread understanding that websites are very useful things. Windows has yet to move past its PC-centric roots to capture a significant part of the larger network space, although it makes a hell of a good client. Microsoft developer tools have yet to embrace the loosely coupled mindset that today's leading edge developers apply to work and play.

Last edited by JDMurray; 07-29-2009 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Removed ad link
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks