+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default MCPD, should I do Windows Developer 3.5 or ASP.NET Developer 3.5 ??

MCPD, should I do Windows Developer 3.5 or ASP.NET Developer 3.5 ??

for the window one I can't find any study material for
    MCPD Requirement: PRO: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
    Exam 70-563

in amazon.com
    is there any alternatives?

I'm totally new to Microsoft stuff, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you for helping.
    Kevin
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    It really depends on why you want to become MCPD-certified. If it's to make yourself as marketable as possible to employers, you'll find that ASP.NET is the most highly-demanded .NET technology. If you want to learn the the most about .NET, go for both.

Search for 70-563 on amazon.com. It's actually an MCTS exam and there is a self-paced training kit for it.
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    that link is 70-536 not 70-563 I'm very confused with the number, I need 70-563, which there is nothing on amazon. or they are the same?

Thank you for helping

Quote Originally Posted by JDMurray View Post
    It really depends on why you want to become MCPD-certified. If it's to make yourself as marketable as possible to employers, you'll find that ASP.NET is the most highly-demanded .NET technology. If you want to learn the the most about .NET, go for both.

Search for 70-563 on amazon.com. It's actually an MCTS exam and there is a self-paced training kit for it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    Sorry, wrong link. I was actually looking at the 70-562 book and exam. There are no books for the 70-563 exam, and I don't see any slated for release anytime soon. Look like you'll be headed towards Web site development using .NET.
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks